Let's Talk Fragrance!
As we've now hit 2014 I wanted to tell you about a few of my fave fragrances from 2013!
I am a bit of a perfume nut and seeing as it is still winter I think wearing a good fragrance is one of the best ways to lift your mood!
The power of scent is paramount! I never feel fully "done" until I have had a spritz, so in no order of preference here are my favourites:
1. Ed Hardy… I was bought this fragrance 4 years ago by my boyfriend and I have to say, I Love It! It's a sweet fruity fragrance that's quite light but still has staying power! This is probably one of my favourites because it reminds me of our first christmas together!
2. Narcissco Rodriguez… I hope I spelt that right! This fragrance aptly named "for her" is such a sophisticated scent. It's slightly musky with floral under tones and a slightly sweet smell. I always wear this for going out. It's a grown up scent and unfortunately isn't cheap! So this is normally bought as a main gift and I try to use as little as possible to make it last!
3. Paco Rabanne… Lady Million. I got my first whiff of this beauty when working at SuperDrug and instantly fell in love! It has such a feminine smell to it, it's sweet and light and makes me feel twirly! I have to be honest it doesn't have great staying power. I have found a slightly cheaper dupe in Carolina Herrera's 212 VIP which is ever so slightly less sweet but almost exactly the same!
4. Gucci… Guilty, I'm guilty! Guilty of finding the perfume a must! Again it has a sweet fragrance but is slightly more sophisticated than the last and makes me feel like a grown up! Plus the bottle is very pretty!
5. Lolita Lempicka… I first discovered this fragrance in NY 2007. Someone gave me a tester and fell in love since, I looked all over for years and eventually found it online, the bottle is to die for and the scent is just dreamy not too sweet, not too musky, not too floral, just fab!